VIJ 2010AD is solvent-free, low viscous, fast drying Phenalkamine (adduct) curing agent. This adduct has excellent application as top coat* on floor coating as well as protective coating, It has a combination of fast drying and anti-corrosive properties.
|Appearance||Orange - red|
|Color (Gardner)||14 to 15|
|Viscosity at 25°C ( cPs )||400 – 600|
|Amine value ( mgKOH/g )||340 – 380|
|Volatile Loss||solvent free|
|Recommended Use Level with epoxy resin (EEW 190)||100 : 60 -70|
* Tested at recommended phr with liquid epoxy resin EEW equal to 190
|Liquid Epoxy resin (EEW190)||100 gm|
|Hardener VIJ2010AD||60 - 70 gm|
|Gel time at 25˚ C||18 - 20 minutes|
|Hard dry time at 25 ˚C||5.5 hours|
|Appearance of the film||clear film with high gloss|
- Excellent combination of rapid cure and long pot life at both ambient and low temperature.
- Solvent-free surface tolerant coating as a top coat.
- Excellent coating for floor where top coat is required.
- Ideal for application of fast return to service.
Stability and Storage
Phenalkamine may absorbs moisture and carbon dioxide when left in open container, which could result in increased viscosity, discoloration, reduction of reactivity, and/or crystallization of the products. This products should be kept tightly sealed in their in original container when not in use, and store in a cold, dry place. Expiry of the products is six months from the date of manufacture.